Tell me, who is your friend ... What is the character of the owner of the Boston Terrier?
Ekaterina Kastritskaya, psychologist, specialist in animal therapy, consultant on animal behavior and well-being
It’s believed that people choose a pet,like yourself. And then what about the character of the owner of the Boston Terrier?
In the photo: Boston Terrier. Photo:
Of course, this text is comic, so do not take it too seriously. However, it is not for nothing that they say that in every joke there is also a part of the truth.
So, if you deliberately chose the Boston Terrier as a pet ...
- If you chose the Boston Terrier as your pet, the phrase could probably be your motto “Truth is forgotten in disputes”.
- You easily adapt to any conditions, and this is the key to your personal freedom. And even if you are thrown into prison, you will draw a boat on the wall and sail away.
- Your mercy does not know mercy, and no one will escape your peace. You are ready to love the whole world, even unrequitedly.
- In any incomprehensible situation, you prefer to hug yourself, make tea and get some delicious snacks. Because we are convinced: when you let go of an incomprehensible situation, it lets you go.
- You unconditionally trust those you love.
- You think that the best medicine is movement, and activity is a reward in itself, regardless of the result.
- You are convinced that a sense of humor helps to survive even when everything else has been taken from you. Therefore, cheerfulness is the most valuable thing in your piggy bank.